Calibrated Plug-and-Play solution for the building industry. It allows measuring the U-Value with superior accuracy, using the gSKIN.
- Calibrated Plug-and-Play solution.
- Measurement of U-value (W/(m²K)), heat flux (W/m²), and 2 temperatures (°C).
- Compatible with standards ISO 9869 and ASTM C1046 /ASTM C1155.
- Stores up to 2 million data points.
- Battery lifetime >1 month.
- High sensitive thermal detectors.
- Read-out software included.
- Compact design.
- USB interface.
- Comes with MOUNT-1235 (double sided adhesive tape).
gSKIN KIT U-Value datasheet.
gSKIN U-Value Kit Manual
If you are interested to purchase in larger quantities, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.